Friday, May 18, 2007

Taggart edits

The Taggart page was challenging in a different way because I started with no base or experience in Wikipedia. It was good to learn how to start a page and adding written content was really pretty easy. I had trouble with pictures though and I think they ultimately got removed for some sort of copyright issue even though I had taken the picture myself. Anyways I figure the experience of starting something myself was good. I don't know why anybody would really want to read the site so it also received no traffic except from the wikibots but oh well.

1 comment:

Werch said...

I think that starting a wiki page about you family's last name has some really interesting possibilties. It could be a great way for other Tagger's to add content about the geneaology associated with the name, as well as offering networking capabilities.