Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Boston Ballet reflection

The final Wiki page I edited was for the Boston Ballet. When I started I was surprised to see that the info that existed on the page was taken directly from the Boston Ballet website and that was all. Later I came to realize that info on the company was hard to come by except in the form of reviews. Again, the site wasn't updated much by anybody other than me for the period of time we worked on it but maybe my edits will be changed later once someone else like me comes along. I found some more info on the website to add and a couple of news articles were also used but for the most part I didn't know what to add. That is probably why for the final edit I mainly just reformatted the site. It became pretty clear to me that this project was a challenge when it came to these sort of articles because I have in interest in many topics however not enough knowledge to change what is already out there.

No comments: