Monday, March 19, 2007

P&G blogs

To be completely honest I never really thought I would get into this whole blogging thing. Its pretty clear that I don't post often and even then it's because we're required to. But the thing is, blogging really is a pretty valuable resource. We were told to do a search of something we're interested in and I chose Proctor and Gamble (I wrote about it in my last post) Since I've started following the company, P&G had a huge recall of their pet food products. The company that makes the food sold under P&G's Eukanuba and Iams names have recently been found to cause kidney failure. You can read an article about it here. This story would probably be of interest to anybody who buys these products but the RSS feed I've been getting should be important to the PR people at P&G. I have seen this story duplicated in nearly a hundred posts. This just proves the viral nature of blogs and how important they are in a marketers eyes.

No comments: