Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wiki project part 2

I added some demographic information to the Wikipedia page of my high school since there wasn't any information already there. The site didn't seem very informative except in terms of the mission statement and core values. That's all well and good for the PR of the school but it doesn't give much insight into the student life.

I also figured out how to add pictures so I added a picture of the walking trail to the light house on the Fitzroy Island page. I visited the island over winter break and thought the view from the lighthouse and the island as a whole was just beautiful. I figured that researching the island for the sake of this project wouldn't be too boring plus I took a lot of pictures that I figured could help make the page more interesting.

No comments: